2010年5月10日星期一

My new laptop

It's a mobile workstation:Dell Precision M4400,But for me it's just a laptop.At the beginning of this month,I was going to buy a N900 which I was eager to get for such a long time.after waiting for about 2 months,I suppose it's still a little expensive.evaluating all of choices,I have come to realize a new powerful laptop maybe fit for me rather than a Maemo mobile phone.Of course,It's mush more expensive,But it's more useful for ones who want to get deep into the linux like me.So I change my mind and take 1 week to pick my new laptop online.think think twice.......,Maybe,although it's almost 4 times expensive than N900.........But,It's worth it and I will not say goodbye to my old friend TrevelMate 3270.It's great too.
Tomorrow I will go back to school for my graduation project.How time flies.
Take care.

没有评论:

发表评论