2011年9月3日星期六

Call your ideas:level design For 3D-HappyFrog


3D-HappyFrog is on the way,90 percent has been done.I suppose that it will be going to be released next week or the week after next.Be patient and it will take a while.I am working hard on the rest of it.One problem encounters besides coding,I've been racking my brain to design brand-new levels and no good idea about this though by far.Evidently I find that level design is much more difficult than programming.
So if you were me,how do you to design there levels?
One snapshot as following.



This is my humble design.If there is no any other level easier than this one,I decide to mark it as level one.If you lost more than 1 life here...(*(JHIY*T&T*&*^(H
 
What you have still now? fixtures?

Of course, All fixture support local transformation.

That's it,If you have good ideas,pls contact me via e-mails,expecting your wonderful work.
Br

没有评论:

发表评论