2010年1月23日星期六

QDou is on the way

I am home for about 1 month, after home, I am going to finish my graduate design: Qdou(Douban client on Symbian).This time I will use Declarative UI to finish it.With this Computer language,you can build the animation rich, fluid user interfaces,such as iphone.But........I am familiar with Qt rather than ECMAScript(QML is an extension to ECMAScript,So is javascript).at the beginning,It's a little difficult for me.Fortunately, there is a document about QML provided by Qt.after viewing document,you will find gradually that it's more convenient in some respects,like automatic property bindings and network transparency.This is what I need.Just like qt engineer says,even if you do not know how to use Qt, you can also program a pretty apps with Qml.Of course,qt would not let us down on extending.Because QML is fully extensible from C++.It's absolutely fantastic property for me. I have completed coding parts of qDou on the pc.From now on,maybe I will speed up.
                 seach ATB's album                                                                             Trilogy(detail)

没有评论:

发表评论