2010年1月5日星期二

Video about Html view

I'm home for graduate design Now. Initially, I choosen a subject on the search engines, but later I found that the subject has been already selected by another student, and accidentally I discovered a cell phone related. At this time, Qt 4.6 just released. The next generation of control: Declarative UI can be used on the phone. The subject is "douban mobile phone client",  douban is a Chinese social network site, you can learn about a lot of books, movies, music, or the latest activities in your city. Of course, you can make friends, write diary. surprised.I named my client as "QDou",I think I can take advantage of opportunity to buy a new phone.Maybe 5800 or N97 because of  them for s60v5.
Take a short break and recorded a video about the html view,enjoy.


没有评论:

发表评论